As Certified Master home inspectors in Ontario, our Windsor home inspectors visually inspect the entire house during a home inspection. Our digital home inspection report documents the condition of the home, as well as all systems within the home and notes any needed repairs.
I will attempt to inspect all the following (when accessible).
What’s inspected in a home inspection List:
A Full Home Inspection Includes but are not limited to the following:
- Roof, vents, flashings, and trim
- Gutters and downspouts
- Skylight, chimney, all exhaust vents and all other roof penetrations
- Decks, stoops, porches, walkways, steps and railings
- Eaves, soffit and fascia
- Grading and drainage
- Basements, foundations and crawlspaces
- Exterior and Interior walls
- Water penetration, foundation movement and foundation cracks
- HVAC systems: Heating and Cooling systems (Boilers, forced air and electrical heating systems, etc.)
- Main water shut off valves
- Water heating systems
- Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets (ie: sinks, toilets, tubs, showers and drains)
- Drainage sump pumps with accessible floats
- Electrical service line and meter box
- Main electrical disconnect and service amperage
- Electrical panels, breakers and fuses
- All Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters (GFCIs) and Arc Fault Circuit Interrupter (AFCIs)
- Light switches, receptacles and fixtures
- Fireplace damper door and hearth
- Insulation and ventilation
- Garage doors, safety sensors, and Garage door openers
- And much more…
Our inspectors will also perform these extra inspections:
So what’s inspected in a home inspection? Everything!
Direct Check Home Inspections prides itself on professionalism. We are certified, insured and exceed the standards set forth by the province of Ontario. We care that people buy and live in safe homes that are in good repair. The homes in Canada keep our families protected and secure; we believe it is our duty to make sure it stays that way! Call us today so we can help you buy the home your family deserves!