Amazing Thermal Imaging Technology!
Our inspectors include FREE Thermal Imaging with every Home Inspection. Thermal Imaging is Amazing Technology that sees what the human eyes cannot. These cameras find many things that would not be caught during a normal Home Inspection. For your own benefit, ask before you hire a home inspector if they include Thermal Imaging during their inspections.
Do you need thermal imaging with a home inspection?
Remember, not all home inspectors are equipped with Thermal Imaging cameras and some will not understand the benefits of this technology. Should they offer the service, you should make sure that all charges are up front with no hidden fees for Thermal Imaging. We of course always provide thermal imaging (at no extra cost you) with all home inspections we conduct. No surprise extra fees!
Watch the video below and see some of the problems that our Thermal Imaging camera caught that the human eye would never have seen!
An infrared Thermal Imaging Inspection can Identify and Document:
- Energy loss and efficiency
- Unknown plumbing leaks
- Hidden roof leaks, before they cause serious damage
- Electrical faults before they cause a fire
- Overloaded and undersized circuits
- Circuit breakers in need of immediate replacement
- Missing, damaged, and/or wet insulation
- Heat loss and air infiltration in walls, ceilings, floors, windows and doors
- Water and moisture intrusion that could lead to mold
- Possible rodent or pest infestation
- Air conditioner compressor leaks
- Under fastening and/or missing framing members
- Structural defects
- Broken seals in double pane windows
- Dangerous fluid leaks
- Damaged and/or malfunctioning radiant heating systems
- Overheated equipment
- And much more…
No Home Inspection is Complete without Thermal Imaging!
When you get a home inspection, make sure a Thermal Imaging inspection is included. Detecting the above problems sooner rather than later, could mean the difference between 100’s or 1000’s of dollars in repairs. As well your families health and comfort are at risk. So don’t wait, schedule an appointment and have your home thermally imaged today!